For Sale PM64A

FOR SALE: POWERMATIC PM64A Contractor Saw & Accessories - $900

PM64A Saw w/ 30" Accu-Fence and Blade. ($900 purchase price in 2002) Mobile Base ? Custom HTC. ($95) PALS Trunion Alignment Gizmo. ($20) Machined Steel Pulleys and Link Belt. ($50) (3) new and (2) already cut Zero-Clearance Insert Blanks. (@ $20 = $100) Blade Stiffeners ? (2) 3" by CMT ($25) Large Radius Dust Collection Elbow - ($10)

Total Above Cost = $1200.

Also included: Shop Made Motor Enclosure (Dust Control) and Outfeed Table. Shop Made Knee Kick Off Safety Paddle Switch. Shop Made Cut-off Sled (24" capacity). Additional Accu-Fence.

Asking $900. Photos Available.

Located in Maryland suburbs of Washington D.C. Will not Ship. Contact Ken: snipped-for-privacy@his.com

I realize I am not giving anything away at this price, but this is a must see if you are looking for a high quality contractor saw. It has all the typical upgrades ? mobile base, machined pulleys, link belt, PALS- and it is tuned up and dialed in to the third decimal place and ready to go.

It is 2 yrs old. I have $1200 into it, not counting the shop made accessories and the extra Accu-Fence. The Dust enclosure totally seals off the rear of the saw while still allowing full motor tilt. (I even matched the Powermatic gold paint color perfectly.) Dust collection through bottom tube is very effective.

I am inheriting a cabinet saw from my father-in-law; otherwise I would not be thinking about selling this PM64A which I only just got, it seems. It is a great saw and I would keep it if I had the room. I have jpgs of it which I can email to serious inquiries.

Thanks, Ken

Reply to
Ken

Thanks Ken. My e-mail addy is good if you want to send the jpgs, or you could post them on a.b.p.w. for anyone to see.

Thanks again, Scott

Reply to
Scott Brownell