FOR SALE plane cap from Stanley #4 $15 shipped

I have an extra plane cap from a Stanley #4 (measures 2" across). I had taken the whole thing apart to clean and tune, got sidetracked for a few months, and when I went to reassemble it the cap was gone so I bought a replacement. The original eventually turned up. Anyone need one?
It's in good condition--a little pitted, but no rust.
$15 shipped, or best offer.
Chris wrote:

Lemme see, a lever cap for the price of a whole plane...