For Sale: Like new Grizzly G5979 wood lathe

Need money for college, so I'm getting rid of some of my woodworking tools. You can check out my lathe <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryB282&item#95910280&ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT ">here</a>. Auction lasts for 3days.
Thanks for looking!