For sale: Laser Engraver 45watts

Hi All, I have a Epilog 45Watt Legend 24TT Laser Engraver for sale. Comes with the rotary fixture, air pump, and exhaust fan. I'm asking $16,000Cdn. I'm in Ayer's Cliff, Quebec, Approx~ 20mins from Derby Line, Vermont. You can email me for photos at williamdesrochers"777"@gmail.com (remove the "777")