For Sale in Houston

I have a Jet 13" Planer/Molder in the south Houston area that I would like to sell. This is a freestanding machine on its own base. 4" dust port. Built in casters. 1-1/2 HP. Rarely used. Very new condition. These go for around $900 new but I will let this one go for $600.
If interested, email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
What model is it?

The model is JPM-13CS.

Ken S wrote:

Damn! I saw the title of yer post and thought you might be sellin' Tom DeLay!
Philski