FOR SALE - GENERAL POWER TOOLS

I have four General woodworking power tools which I need to sell. Note that the first two have 3-phase motors (208V.) These are General--not General International:

Table saw, 10", 3 HP, with 50" Bies. Fence, Model 350 Single Surface Planer, 14", 3 HP, Model 130 (very heavy) Long Bed Jointer, 8", 1 HP, Model 480 Band saw, 15", 1 HP Leeson motor, Model 490

These have never been used, but they are not "new". They have been in storage for a number of years. All come with stands and magnetic switches. Note that I am in Utah. I am willing to work with a buyer as far a delivering them goes. The purchase price of these was $6870.00 from the Woodsmith Store in Des Moines. (receipt available) I am hoping to get about ¾ of what I paid. I will only sell the 3-phase tools as a set, but hope to sell all together. If interested, an email link is on my web page:

-Doug

Reply to
DouginUtah