For Sale: Entire Contents of My Shop

First, you must know that my tools are located in San Antonio,Texas. They are for sale -- the entire shop. The contents of the shop can be seen at this website

(slow to load -- has many pics). If interested, take a look and contact me. I now live in New Jersey and the path of life has taken me into other directions. Woodworking is great, but it's no longer part of my life as it once was. So, I'm selling everything. Note: Please know that whomever buys my tools, MUST TAKE EVERYTHING. They are in a storage shed and that account must be closed out. My San Antonio representative will not be able to proceed with the sale unless everything goes. There is NO JUNK - - it's a storage unit full of quality and useable tools (See what I built with them at my website!) My email address is available at the website . . . but you can get back to me from here by removing *nospam*.

Gary Oxner New Jersey

Reply to
Delta Orion

...did you move to NooJawsie on poupose or did the job take you dere or did you fall in love wit some princess and now have a bunch of yuts running around or is that the Federal Pen where you were sentenced too?...

...only ask because I am a native mid-westerner stuck in the nawth east for fa too many yeews...not much to do around heew unless you like to fight traffic and people and a lot of other things so I have taken to woodwowking like I've neva done befo.

...suggest you bring the shop with you...you'll need it...

All IMHO of course...

everything.

Reply to
Tom Kohlman