For Sale: Dremel 1800 Variable Speed Scroll Saw and Foot Pedal - in Southern New Hampshire

Dremel 1800 -Scroll Saw
Only slightly used. Works perfectly. Not refurbished. We're moving and I'm trying to get rid of tools I don't use. I thought I'd like scroll sawing, but it didn't turn out that way. I used this saw one Saturday to take an introductory scroll saw class, then it sat in my shop until today.
You can read more about it here : http://www.dremelstore.us/dr1818vawost.html
In the southern New Hampshire/greater Boston area...(it probably wouldn't be cost effective to ship it)
$200.00 or BO
Also available: foot pedal (for above-mentioned scroll saw) $15.00
Happy Sawing!
M. Watson (remove the xx from my email address for reply) snipped-for-privacy@alumni.vanderbilt.eduxx
Sounds like me and my scroll saw.