For Sale??

I am moving out of state and will be living in an apt for a while and need to close my workshop. I have the following in absolutely mint condition, hardly used for sale and wonder if this is the right forum to post it. If there is another forum to post it please let me know. I will be posting links to the pictures and prices soon. I am in Northern New Jersey and will not be shipping these large items, you need to pick it up. I will help you load it on to your truck.

Powermatic 64 Table saw, left tilt with 30" Accufence and two table extensions and mobile base Jet Gold Series 14CS Bansaw with closed stand with mobile base Jet 17 MF drill press with mortising attachment and 3 chisels with mobile base.

Plus a lot of equipment like Biscuit joiner, Router with table, Drills, Circular Saw, Clamps etc. too numerous to mention. All in Excellent condition!! It is a great opportunity to pick up some great tools at unbelievable prices. If I don't get much responses in a few days, I will list it on eBay. I am giving you guys the first shot.

Sad to have my hobby on hold for a while though!

Thanks

Reply to
Shrinivas Modayur

Why not put your tools in storage for awhile? I would hate to lose my shop if I thought I would be able to do it again some day.

Good luck!

Rob

Reply to
Rob

Can't rent some storage for the interim? I had my old John Deere two cylinder in a farmer's barn for over a year for not too many bucks.

bob g.

Rob wrote:

Reply to
Robert Galloway