For Sale: 19" Excalibur Scroll Saw

I am selling my 19" Excalibur Scroll Saw. It is in excellant shape and has maybe 15hrs usage. I hate to sell it but am currently unemployed and need the money. I am asking $500 USD

You can see pictures at:

live in Fort Worth, TX. I would prefer that whoever buys it, picks it up but could ship it if you don't mind paying a bit extra to build a box to ship it in.

Thank you for your time.

Bill W.

remove the "e" at the end of weissborn and add an "r" to "chater" to email me.

Reply to
Bill Weissborn