For Sale: 19" Excalibur Scroll Saw

I am selling my 19" Excalibur Scroll Saw. It is in excellant shape and has maybe 15hrs usage. I hate to sell it but am currently unemployed and need the money. I am asking $500 USD
You can see pictures at: /
I live in Fort Worth, TX. I would prefer that whoever buys it, picks it up but could ship it if you don't mind paying a bit extra to build a box to ship it in.
Thank you for your time.
Bill W.
remove the "e" at the end of weissborn and add an "r" to "chater" to email me.