For JOAT (and others) -- More Inspiration?

Since you've been on quite a TP holder kick lately, maybe this would be of interest. I rather like the design myself, even if it's not wood in this incarnation. Shouldn't be too hard to throw together something like it, at any rate.
http://www.lehmans.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID 36&itemType=PRODUCT
--
Andrew Erickson

âś–
Wed, Jul 25, 2007, 7:24pm snipped-for-privacy@drewe.reversemail.net (Andrew Erickson) doth sayeth: Since you've been on quite a TP holder kick lately, maybe this would be of interest. I rather like the design myself, <snip>
Personally I prefer a design that doesn't look like something you'd find being sold on one of those "adult sites".
My preference is something a bit classier.
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/mka0019l.jpg
âś–