followup on wood gloat

Having spent an exhausting day hauling this wood home, and having a better look at it all, heres what I've found.
About 25% of this wood may be unusable, due to bark, knots, rotten edges, and "bug holes". Lots of firewood. I'll have to remember to take a tape measure and get a rough estimate of board ft. about 2/3 is 4/4 planks of various widths, but most are about 8"-12" wide, with a few up to 16" wide. Min length on the 4/4 is about 9', and a bunch up to 14-16'. The remaining material is 8/4, about evenly divided between 9, 14, and 18' long, 4" and 6' mostly. Almost all is oak, I'm not too sure of what cherry looks like in the raw, haven't used it a lot, so I'm not sure if I got any cherry. coupla pine boards mixed in there. I may just try to sell some of this stuff, its way, way, more than I can handle. I'm gonna take someones suggestion and try bug bombing it a couple of times just in case some bugs are still in residence.
I'll see about posting a webpage with a couple of pics.