Foley Belsaw

Can anyone tell me if Foley Belsaw is still in Business? I looked on the web and couldn't find anything. Any sources for ordering parts?
Thanks, Brian
This looks like what you are looking for... http://belsaw.com /
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

so long as the miter slot on your TS is 3/4", just about any aftermarket gauge will do the trick. make sure you measure it tho, as some of them can be 1" on the "old arn"