Folding Top Table Plans

I recently saw an article in a magazine for a table that had a folding top. The top swiveled and folded to change from a 4 or 5 person table to a 2 person table. Both sides of one half of the top are finsihed because you use both sides of the table. The best part was that you could put the table against a wall and unfold it into a bigger table without moving it away from the way, as I recall.

Does that ring any bells with anyone?? I checked all my paper magazines and googled but I could not find the article.

Reply to
David Chamberlain

David,

If I recall that was in Wood magazine not to long ago and it showed the builder folding the table. I'll take a look later tonight to see if I can find the article.

Bob S.

Reply to
bs

It's in October's Fine Woodworking. Tom >Subject: Folding Top Table Plans

Reply to
Tom

Thanks for the help. Right after I posted I remembered:

I went there and checked and found the article. The article was not listed on the cover and I missed it during my quick glance. The article was in the October issue of Fine Woodworking. However, I was wrong. It does not sit against the wall. However, it will work as a Christmas gift for my mother-in-law when she moves into a new smaller apartment from her house.

Thank You everyone.

Reply to
David Chamberlain

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:01:28 -0400, "David Chamberlain" pixelated:

I know I saw that, too, but can't find it, unless...Ayup! October 2003 Fine Woodworking #164, page 38. (I'm up to page 36 in that issue which is stored in my throne room. It had a PHP programming book on top of it so I missed it the first look around.

Enjoy!

- Metaphors Be With You -

Web Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but check out this one ...

Denis