Folding rules?

Does anyone know where to find a new 2' folding rule (the old style)? Is there a company that still makes them?
Bob

Here's a 36" http://www.garrettwade.com/jump.jsp?lGen tail&itemID6070&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat000&iSubCat041&iProductID6070
Rockler has a 24" called a Critter or some such.
On 3 Nov 2003 13:13:27 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@operamail.com (Bob) wrote:

Bob:
I have a three foot folder from Rabone (No 1167) that I believe I got from Garrett Wade. I don't know if they have a two foot in their line.
Not sure about 2' in new condition, but EBAY has quite a few old ones on there right now. Matt
Bob wrote:

Garrett Wade has them.

I've picked up a couple of decent ones from Ebay...may be worth a try.
Good luck Rob
--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com
mel wrote:

Is it? Seems not that long ago they were for sale everywhere. Is that really no longer the case?
no it's not. I meant it's assumed by the antique dealers that's it's an outdated form of measuring
Latest Garret-Wade catalog (yesterday) has the 3' and a note that the 2' "blindman's rule" is no longer made.