folding rocking chair for in the garden

Hai there,
I wonder if one of you fellow woodworkers is able to help me.
I live in the Netherlands and I want to make a 'folding rocking chair' from teak wood for in the garden. When Summer is finished I can fold it flat and story it inside. Important is that the chair is 100% made out of wood, so no textile been used.
I tried to take a look in all article written from this news group but not found I am looking for.
Also tried picture look in Google but also nothing.
So now I hope one of you is able to help me.
Thanks
Albert
snipped-for-privacy@muurkrant.nl
Not a rocker, but maybe you could modify...
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageD835

Sat, Nov 6, 2004, 7:14pm (EST+6) snipped-for-privacy@aarde.com (Anti-Virus) waves and shouts out: Hai there, I wonder if one of you fellow woodworkers is able to help me. I live in the Netherlands and I want to make a 'folding rocking chair' <snip>
Well, here's some plans of probably what you're after, but they're pay plans. http://www.woodcraftplans.com/u845.htm
And, here's some interesting info on rocking chairs and a picture of a nice folding rocker. http://www.designboom.com/eng/education/rocking/modern.html
Or, put a pair of rockers on one of these chairs. http://www.medievalwood.org/charles/peacock_chair.html
Me, I'm thinking I'd make a take-apart rocking chair. But, that's me. Which reminds me, awhile back I bought plans for a puzzle rocking chair, uses about 90 pieces of wood, and goes together with no fastenings of any kind. Pretty neat, but apparently the guy isn't selling plans anymore, because I can't find him on the web anymore. Of course, one of those would be a bit of a PITA to put back together if you lose the instructions.
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?
I had a look to all of your links but could not find where i am looking for.
So I am still open for tips.
Thanks anyway.