FOLDING (HOME MADE) SAW HORSE PLANS

I saw a neat plan for a folding sawhorse years ago and did not save a link. Would appreciate any links to plans for or articles on making a set of these.
--
Please don't infer a "tone" to my messages. It is the nature of e-mail to be
perfunctory "short and to the point." In the instant case, the medium is not