Folding Deck Chair Plans

Hi all--

I'm looking for plans for an upright deck chair that will complement Norm's "Steamer Chair" Here's a link to a picture (watch for wrap):

'm looking for plans for a regular chair that has the very nice lines and form (and arms!!) of Norm's deck chair, and it has to fold. I've looked at the plans for the steamer chair, and I'm not sure I can adapt it.

Anybody know of someplace I can find plans??

(Yes, JOAT, I did search google, to no avail)

--Greg

This email address is registered with the Washington State Attorney General's office and WAISP.

Unsolicited Commercial Email sent to this address in violation of RCW 19.190.020 is subject to civil penalties of $500 per offense.

Reply to
Greg