Folding Chair Plans

I am looking for a good Folding chair plan with and without armrests. Not adirondack or period style. If anyone can help - much appreciated.
Snog wrote:

Googling "folding chair plans -adirondack" got 240,000 hits. Looking through the first 20 there were plans for at least a half a dozen different designs in styles ranging from Chippendale to modern, in all wood and wood-and-canvas, with and without arms.
--John

I did exactly that - sifting through them is so time consuming - most of the plans are not worth it.
Keep searching though. Snog
Looking for something like these
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/rtbuno/?action=view&current=folding-arm-chair.jpg
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/rtbuno/?action=view&current=FoldingArmChair.jpg Thanks Snog.
Snog wrote:

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/rtbuno/?action=view&current=folding-arm-chair.jpg
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/rtbuno/?action=view&current=FoldingArmChair.jpg
Now that's how to ask a question. Unfortunately I don't have an answer. Do you have access to that particular chair? If so and if it were me doing it I'd just take dimensions off it and use mortise and tenon joints where there weren't hinges or pivots.
--John
No access to this chair but thanks for comments anyway. Anyone else?
Snog wrote:

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/rtbuno/?action=view&current=folding-arm-chair.jpg
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/rtbuno/?action=view&current=FoldingArmChair.jpg
This one seems close.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&pG244&cat=1,46158,46162
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.
Thanks Tanus, It,s a nice folding chair - I will be looking at some different styles tho. I saw some at the local 'depot and might buy one as a "plan" when money is available as the best one is $100+ teak from Indonesia.
Keep looking. - Snog