Floor nailer - Bostich or Porter Cable

Any comments on which is better, more durable? Any feedback would be appreciated. thanks

Bostitch is the gold standard. The MIIIFS is a tank, which is why it's so commonly found for rent. You can easily find the staples - cheap - even at the BORG. I'm sure that the Porter Cable is a good unit, too, but it doesn't appear to be as common. I bought a used Bostitch on eBay for about $250. After I'm done putting in about 1500 sq-ft of Brazilian cherry, I'll sell it on eBay for about $250. Matt
I have the PC and it has been a Tank. Less than a dozen jambs in more than 4000 square feet of oak and Brazilian cherry.
Chef

at
about
I'll
message ...

But isn't the target ZERO jams per 4,000 square feet? I honestly don't know if a dozen is good or not by comparison. Ed
My impression - which I'm finding may be wrong, is that PC is less oriented toward the pro. But, here's a recent experience...
Just finished my roof. Had a borrowed PC coil roofing nailer. When I started out, the thing was nothing but trouble. Jammed frequently, had to follow up half the nails with a couple whacks of the hammer. Things were taking a LONG time. Roof looked like it was gonna be a perpetual project. Then, I figured out how to use the dang thing. The jamming stopped by itself for whatever reason. Maybe my bad attitude was conveying to the nailer and when I chilled it did too. And, miracle of miracles, bounce nailing did the trick with getting the nails set to proper depth (pressure had been ok all along, it was user error basically).
Now, this is but one roof and it may that they're not as durable for a pro doing several houses a year. But, if you're Harry Homeowner, I'd say it seems PC is perfectly acceptable.
Renata

The Bostich flooring stapler is about the most popular flooring machine in our local market - Charlotte, NC. It is durable and reliable. Parts and service are also readily available.
Pete