FLIP TOP COLONIAL TABLE - PDF

http://www.vintageprojects.com/woodshop/FlipTopTable.pdf
JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:55:23 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

As I recall, the New Yankee Workshop built something similar called the Martha Washington table. Aired on TV within the last couple months here in North Carolina.
Otoe
Thu, Jan 31, 2008, 12:19pm snipped-for-privacy@none.com (Otoe) doth sayeth: As I recall, the New Yankee Workshop built something similar called the Martha Washington table. Aired on TV within the last couple months here in North Carolina.
But Norm charges for his plans, this one is free; and as long as it's you doing the work, I figure you can name it any name you want.
JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:00:40 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

True, but the video of the project is free too using your handy Tivo or DVR.
Fri, Feb 1, 2008, 3:36pm snipped-for-privacy@none.com (Otoe) doth sayeth: True, but the video of the project is free too using your handy Tivo or DVR.
HA, gotcha there. Don' got no steenkin' Tivom or DVR; AND don' plan on gettin' either. Well, time to got out in the shop for a bit, and make something without using plans, or watching a video about it. You might have a Tivo and a DVR, but I've got a radio..