flattening warped 3/8ths plywood - are there any simple methods?

recently acquired five full sheets NEW 3/8ths plywood (free). problem is it's warped 'some' (some more than others). are there any practical ways to flatten it? I mean short of 'fastening it to a solid steel frame' or rewetting it then redrying it, flat, somehow? it appears to be common a/b exterior stuff...
what about placing it flat on the garage floor, and placing weights on it? (have PLENTY of weights available - boxes full of of uninstalled ceramic tile)
thanks for ideas on this,
toolie
=replies, if any, by e-mail, need to remove the weirdstuff from my address before clicking send. thanks =

Usually any ply stock that thin will be used in a frame of some sort, which would "flatten" out the stock and hold it flat.
So unless it's warped enough that the ends actually touch, I guess I wouldn't worry about it, other than to store it as flat as possible.
Just my two cents
Mike
Sore standing on long edge (off the floor).
You didn't specify 3 or 4-ply, or what you were dreaming of using it for were it perfectly flat.
Not the sort of stuff one would expect to make fine furniture out of.
laying out support strips on the floor and between each sheet, then covering the package with heavy weights might go a ways toward flattening the stock a bit, you could even try soaking it first (assuming you're not in a high humidity situation subject to mold and such) and making sure there is air circulating. This might even work out of doors.
Having said all this, we are talking about a value new of less than $100 for something designed as sheathing, no?