Flat or Eggshell Exterior Varnish/Poly

Can someone recommend a brand and source for exterior varnish or poly in a very low sheen? I want to cover a fiberglass oak finish door, but I don't want it glossy, and the lowest gloss the BORG carries is satin.
Eggshell is about as glossy as I want to go. Flat would be ok, too.
jc snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Get some flatting agent - talc works - and add it to whatever. Or, apply what you have and rub it out with #000 steel wool.
--

dadiOH
jc snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Marine varnish you can find in high gloss (gloss is the hardest varnish because it doesn't have the stearates added as flattening agents,which tend to cause the varnish to break down sooner). In most situations I don't want the high gloss either,I rub out the cured finish(under normal conditions about a week) with 1/0 or 2/0 steel wool an Mowawk brand Flat Lube #720-1306 and a little water. These grades produce an excellant flat finish faster and more evenly than 4/0. Two important rules;Work with the grain......Practice on a sample first. Have fun,Dennisketch The varnish I use is Sikkens Cetol Marine Gloss