flat chisel back - only at cutting edge or along entire length?

Page 4 of 4
we could keep this up all day. there YOU go again! :)
dave
Jim Wilson wrote:

What Jim wrote is accurate -- I don't blame anyone in particular; I just wish that the S/N of this newsgroup would improve from this current morass.
Bay Area Dave wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (Daniel) wrote in message

I would have just taken the chisel set back to the store and asked them to provide me with a better set....opening up the packages till I found a set I could be happy with. Most stores with a reasonable and educated staff would be willing to do this.