flag boxes...

My computer is playing up, so I've lost your details, but hope these links will help you with your flag box(es)...
Flag Case (Eastman) - http://www.eastmanpublishing.com/library/freeflagplan.htm
Flag Case (Triangular) - http://www.diablowoodworkers.com/flagcases.html
Flag Display Case - http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Concourse/5612/flgcase.html .
PS: Have only just got my head around the website thing... should be up by the end of the week! Wait until Saturday(ish) then check out muckleshed.com.