Flag box

Anyone happen to have the pdf file that lived here : http://www.woodworkersunitedforamerica.org/projects.htm
It had all the info for a flag display box as well as a spline jig and whatnot. Of course I lost the PDF file and the link is now dead.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m (remove the _ to get the address)
I have three. Not the actual one you are looking for, but close.
http://www.geocities.com/drawknive/flgcase.html http://www.eastmanpublishing.com/library/freeflagplan.htm http://www.diablowoodworkers.com/flagcases.html Woodwork Safely, Jim Barry http://www.woodchuckcanuck.com