Fixing a twisted pine board

Hi, Is there a way to fix a twisted pine board?

Reply to
TP

Yes

Reply to
Caractacus Potts

I had a bunch of pine twist this summer. The humity went from 50% to

1,000,000% in like an hour. I brought it inside with the airconditioning (and stable humidity) and placed some heavy objects on them. After a few days I took the objects off and they were all back to normal.

Reply to
Sam Hopkins

Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

Left or right twist?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Sure, cut it into small pieces and use it for firewood, then buy a new board.

Reply to
PPH

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey