Fixing a twisted pine board

Hi, Is there a way to fix a twisted pine board?

Yes
Yes, run it through a joiner, a planner, and your tabel saw! Tom >"TP"

Someday, it'll all be over....
I had a bunch of pine twist this summer. The humity went from 50% to 1,000,000% in like an hour. I brought it inside with the airconditioning (and stable humidity) and placed some heavy objects on them. After a few days I took the objects off and they were all back to normal.

Left or right twist?
Sure, cut it into small pieces and use it for firewood, then buy a new board.

No. Chunk it quickly before you are tempted to "make it work" for something else.