Five Star Tools

Is the Five Star cordless power tool any good at all? http://www.asontv.com/products/1041820552.html

I'd take a chance for $20, but for $159, I'll stick with a brand name from a known source. Ed

I think asimpl just about says it all! LOL
--
Jon Down
My eBay items currently listed:

If it doesn't, try, "Jeeze, what a rip-off!"
Charlie Self "It is not strange... to mistake change for progress." Millard Fillmore

Looks like generic Chinese junk. You can probably get something like it for $20-30 on eBay.
GTO(John)