fitting toe kick /plinth to kitchen

Hi there I am installing a new kitchen and i am unsure how to attach the toe kick /plinth to the legs of the kitchen. if i stand the plinth up it will block my veiw of the legs . do i just mark the front face of the base cabinets inline with the legs and then transfer that to the toekick? or is there an easier way>

Reply to
perkins236

I have used gravity for the toe kick for 35 yrs in our kitchen.

Reply to
klaatu