first 'real' woodworking project

hi everyone... here's a link to my latest project - in process.... building a set of porch doors to replace ones that were rotted out on my 130 year old victorian house. i've done carpentry work around the house, and built the occasional shelf, etc, but i consider this my first real woodworking project - probably because i'm using mortise and tenon joinery. anyway, check it out if you'd like, and any suggestions you might have will be appreciated....

ken blais

unbearable. Please change it to something readable and I'll read it.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Davis

Yep. I have a dialup connection and am in the country so I connect at about 26 kBaud on a good day. So I didn't finish the downloading of the photos.

A coupla comments tho. I cut the mortises first and then fit the tenons. For a door, the tenons coulda (shoulda?) been longer.

Move those clamps holding the aux fence to the other side so than when they come loose and drop off they don't get into the blade. (Don't ask me why I say this.)

Wes

Reply to
Wes Stewart