Firefox/OE NNTP

Page 3 of 3

Tom Watson wrote:

Tom,
Whoops, sorry. I was out in the shop much of the day, no phone there.
I got the peoplepc tech notice, entered it, and it comes up with no groups to download. Weird. I guess I'll have to play with it a bit, which is not something I consider fun.
Charlie Self wrote:

Mentioned this upthread but my wife works for peoplePC, I'll see if she has some step by step info on what you need to do to get this working.