Firefox/OE NNTP

I don't know about y'all but I don't come here for the wooddorking.

I come here for lessons in epistemology.

This was a pretty good one.

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

Had you not confused the issue by asking superfluous questions in the first place things would have gone a lot smoother.

and that's the bit the really sticks in your craw isn't it. I was right. Charlie asked a simple question and I answered it correctly whereas you added nothing and took the whole thread on this bizarre tangent. You didn't answer Charlies question nor did you answer mine, seems to be a pattern.

Reply to
damian penney