Finnished my Hammered Dulcimer (see photos)

Just completed my hammered dulcimer and the photos are posted at

Walter H. Klaus

If you really want people to see it, you should put it somewher that most will go. Yahoo is not one of them.

Reply to
CW

"Walter H. Klaus" wrote in news:hGjnb.8797$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

to continue" -- not too useful.

Reply to
Murray Peterson

Beyond my skills to build, and beyond my means to buy, but that won't be so forever. Definitely at the forefront of my someday list.

Reply to
Silvan

Silvan wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganator.family.lan:

Hmmm, you will have to put me down for the "romp" -- although my wife may not agree with me :-)

Reply to
Murray Peterson

Reply to
Walter H. Klaus

Well, that's just it. Make some beautiful music for a month, or get my penis cut off and thrown out the window. It's really a no brainer anyway.

Reply to
Silvan

Reply to
Jules

And that says the photo and file sections are for members only!

Give it up, Walter :-). Post the photos on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

"Walter H. Klaus" wrote in news:Nksnb.9313$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

any posts. You will need to place your pictures somewhere outside of yahoo's "private universe".

Reply to
Murray Peterson

Okay, will post elsewhere.

Reply to
Walter H. Klaus

Did you mean ONE of those women for a day, or ALL of those women for a day? We're pressing the limits of "OT" here.

But as long as we're posting our lists:

.... oh, wait, we're NOT really posting out lists, are we.......

Darn.

-JBB

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

"J.B. Bobbitt" wrote in news:bYFnb.361$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

I don't know about that -- some serious "wood" is required... :-)

Reply to
Murray Peterson

All of them, of course, and also each frozen in time in whatever movie they looked best in.

I'm up for the challenge for sure. Although, hell, all I'd probably do is stand there with my mouth open and gawk, all the while thinking that no matter how much I want to, Renee would be *so* pissed.

I'm *so* whipped! ;)

Reply to
Silvan