Finnished my Hammered Dulcimer (see photos)

Remove "(NOSPAM)" to contact.
Remember: "In the Valley of the Blind, the one eyed Jack is King"
If you really want people to see it, you should put it somewher that most will go. Yahoo is not one of them.

That just gets me to a screen that says "Sign in with your ID and password to continue" -- not too useful.
Murray Peterson wrote:

And I *did* sign on with my user ID and password (unfortunately, I have one from where Yeehaw swallowed GeoCities) and it says:
Error GROUP_CHECK I'm sort of bummed. I love hammered dulcimers. If I had my choice between getting to borrow a hammered dulcimer for a month, or having a romp with Sandra Bullock, Elizabeth Shue, Catherine Zeta Jones, Ally Sheedy and Jennifer Jason Leigh for a day, I'd choose the dulcimer hands down.
Beyond my skills to build, and beyond my means to buy, but that won't be so forever. Definitely at the forefront of my someday list.

Hmmm, you will have to put me down for the "romp" -- although my wife may not agree with me :-)
Murray Peterson wrote:

Well, that's just it. Make some beautiful music for a month, or get my penis cut off and thrown out the window. It's really a no brainer anyway.

Did you mean ONE of those women for a day, or ALL of those women for a day? We're pressing the limits of "OT" here.
But as long as we're posting our lists:
.... oh, wait, we're NOT really posting out lists, are we.......
Darn.
-JBB

I don't know about that -- some serious "wood" is required... :-)
J.B. Bobbitt wrote:

All of them, of course, and also each frozen in time in whatever movie they looked best in.
I'm up for the challenge for sure. Although, hell, all I'd probably do is stand there with my mouth open and gawk, all the while thinking that no matter how much I want to, Renee would be *so* pissed.
I'm *so* whipped! ;)
Try going to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hammered_dulcimer /
Sorry

What is your password and yahoo id so we can get in? Or can you post them in a binary groop?
Walter H. Klaus wrote:

Give it up, Walter :-). Post the photos on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

I still can't get anywhere -- yahoo insists that I sign in before viewing any posts. You will need to place your pictures somewhere outside of yahoo's "private universe".
Okay, will post elsewhere.