Finishing Slurry

I saw an article a few months ago on making a slurry past to smooth the grain in oak. I think it was Wood mag. I remember that wood putty was one of the ingredients. Does someone have the recipe or a link to it?
On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 02:15:50 GMT, the opaque Perfer no to say

If you MUST fill pores, use the final finish. http://members.aol.com/woodinfo1/filpore.htm
Or try using a clear pore filler so you'll, at least, be able to --see-- the grain afterward.
- Better Living Through Denial ------------ http://diversify.com Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases