Finishing Slurry

I saw an article a few months ago on making a slurry past to smooth the grain in oak. I think it was Wood mag. I remember that wood putty was one of the ingredients. Does someone have the recipe or a link to it?

Reply to
Perfer no to say

If you MUST fill pores, use the final finish.

try using a clear pore filler so you'll, at least, be able to

--see-- the grain afterward.

- Better Living Through Denial ------------

Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases

Reply to
Larry Jaques