Finishing nailer

18 gauge is ok to tack something while glue dries, but if you're doing window/door casings, baseboards, crown molding, etc, a 15 gauge is more appropriate.
Reply to
Buck Turgidson

Does anyone have some suggestion on what type of finishing/brad nailer you use the most. I have a Paslode framing nailer I used in building my wood shop but need some suggestions on what size and type finishing nailer most people use to build small projects. I have been looking at some 18-gauge nailers but wondered if that is going to be to small a gauge. I have a small compressor so I can go either air or cordless.

Reply to
Keith