Finishing MDF

Page 2 of 2
I thought I had left this kind of negative speech behind in RV travel like they don't stick to the what the posting site is meant to be used for, the same here from some.
the only way that will happen is if all the miscreant's keyboards belly up. (and mine too! <g> )
dave
David Duxbury wrote:

I apologize for my friend's poor judgment posting here. They are often like that, most every one of them. Except for me, of course, I really do try to be respectful and act in a dignified manner at all times, but those other guys just won't listen. I'm going to ask them again to knock it off and treat everyone with the respect they deserve. Again, sorry for the attitude of my fellow woodworkers.
Hey guys, KNOCK IT OFF ! ! !
See, I told you I'd tell them. Your friend always, Ed
P. S. Good luck at getting 4 MPG in your RV.

yup.
welcome to the wreck.

I think that you would be surprised at how inexpensive it is to simply buy new foil-wrapped mdf doors for your kitchen from a door supplier.
They can be ordered pre-drilled for your existing hardware and the turn-around time on installation is very fast.
As the look of the kitchen is a major factor in the salability of a house, you might be in the situation of spending a couple of hundred dollars, and very little time - to get back several thousand dollars.
Regards, Tom.