Finishing equipment question

I've made a couple of furniture and applied stain and polyurethane with brushes. After 5 coats of poly, at some places, there's still some marks from the brush (but only I knows where...). Anyway I tried the new poly in spray can and I must say that the finish is perfect.
So I wonder if I should consider buying a spray gun to apply my poly and if so, what special thing I should look into (equipment and space)
Hi JE, If you go with a waterborne poly it makes things much simpler as it is not flammable. I spray, mainly the Fuhr line, with my HVLP unit all the time in my basement shop while wearing a proper fitting paint grade respirator. JG
Junkyard Engineer wrote:

Poly can easily be sprayed with an HVLP, but keep in mind it's MESSY. The overspray is STICKY. You might try a high quality water borne poly and see how you like that. Check out Enduro Poly. You can add a Crosslinker to improve water, abrasion, and hemical resistance
http://www.compliantspraysystems.com/enduro_water_base_coatings/support_products.htm
Dave