Finishing comment

I have discovered that the worst misnomer in the world is calling Poly "plastic" like it is some disease. Now that I have tried lacquer I can say that Lacquer has its own plastic look. I do say that Lacquer does have a different look than poly. If you are going all natural Lacquer is probably your better bet.
Young Carpenter