Finished the Bathroom

Finally finished the bathroom!

More details here

Teamcasa

A fine effort, Dave!

Reply to
Joe Bemier

Nice work! Two questions: what wood did you use, and how did you finish it?

Reply to
eag111

Great job Dave, very beautiful, nice clean lines. Did you use a plan? If so can I get a copy? What are the dimensions of the piece? Again nice work and thanks. John K.

Reply to
jk

Thanks - The wood is walnut. Finish is General Finishes Antique Walnut Gel Stain, wiped on then wiped off with mineral sprits, then 4 coats of General Finishes Gel Topcoat wipe on urethane. Sanded between each coat with 400. Final coat of paste wax .

Dave

Teamcasa

"jk"

Thanks John. I have a basic plan on the link below. Final dimensions were changed to fit main mirror (and mistakes!). Dave

Teamcasa

closet and shower stall in that wall cabinet?

Reply to
Robatoy

Thanks Rob. Very carefully! And I used pocket screws and biscuits~ Dave

Reply to
Teamcasa

Dave- I got the plans for the mirror. Thanks. Also exploring your (teamcasa) website I came across the work done by (I assume) by you and others in the various ministries in Northern Mexico for the needy. God Bless you and those folks. Not often in life that we can use our talents and something we love, in this case woodworking, to help another human being. I took advantage of downloading a copy of the two house styles, not sure what for, but....I passed on the outhouse plans though! Everyone out there, check it out for yourselves on the teamcasa website and please put your hands together for Dave, he deserves it.Great job and great mission. God Bless. John K.

jk wrote:

Reply to
jk

Your welcome and thanks for the kind words John. I'm going again this weekend, one more house and latrine for a needy family. BTW, The latrine plans and pages are downloaded more than any page on the site 10 - 1. I hope others get good use from them.

Dave

Reply to
Teamcasa