Finished my project... Have a look!

Finally got this project finished. Took me nearly three months, but it paid off. I am so happy with the result, I might just go out and buy some new tools. Tell me what you think. Have a look:
http://tinyurl.com/2xebn http://tinyurl.com/2bceb
dave
Bay Area Dave wrote:

Well, the construction is OK I guess, but the finish is really shitty.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com

paid
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
randy

paid off. I am so

what you

Friendly warning,
Don't view these images!
Nice reply though Mortimer :)
-- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 5 Reviews: - GMC R1200 1/2" Router - LRH Magic Molder - Triton Router Review Update! - Veritas Shelf Drilling Jig - Ryobi CID1802V 18v Cordless Drill - Workshop Essentials Under $30 ------------------------------------------------------------
More baby photos? What is it that fascinates you about your birth anyway?
And you are not Dave...

paid off. I am so

what you

You're a sick puppy dave. I suppose in another 3 months or so you'll be able to post similar pictures with your hat off, and the same stuff coming out of your head.... or are you ready to post now?
-- Americans snipped-for-privacy@totacc.com

paid off. I am so

what you

you dimwitted, loose-cannon moron; that wasn't me posting; it's a sick- puppy impersonator. It's people like you that encourage them.
dave
Lawrence R Horgan wrote:

Watch your blood pressure, dave. I (for one) know that it's not you.
--
Best regards
Han
Bay Area Dave wrote:

you are giving puppies a bad name....
Philski
you've got that right! what pathetic excuse for a human being resorts to such behavior? Only thing I can come up is that he is a mental defective and/or a sociopath with a sick need for attention.
dave
philski wrote:

You half-witted, rusted-cannon, ash-wipe, that was you posting. It's people like you that prompt me to write messages like these.
Larry
-- Americans snipped-for-privacy@totacc.com

me
Larry, you are one twisted screwball. You don't get it YET, do you? Is it your best buddy that is impersonating me, or is it you, you sicko? In any event I won't waste any more time dealing with an idiot like you. bye.
dave
Lawrence R Horgan wrote:

Dave, You are twisted. YOU don't get it yet. You (Dave) sent the message.
Now if YOU are not You, who are you? Is your name Dave? Didn't "Dave" send the pictures? This guy "Dave" doesn't have all the other "Dave's" in a panic, he only has one... and that's "you", whoever you are.
bye (pouting)
Larry One twisted screwball
-- Americans snipped-for-privacy@totacc.com

Tell
Meanwhile the real troll is killing himself laughing. Nothing like positive feedback to encourage them.
Greg Millen wrote:

You mean, Dave?
UA100
Lawrence R Horgan wrote: in error
Before you flame somebody take a look at the header. This is more crap from our friends at dizum. I'd be embarrassed if I was Dutch. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: