Finished my Guitar Project

Ok, ok - so it's a kit. No freakin' way I am messing with trying to build a guitar neck, with all the precision locations & fretwork & stuff.
Stratocaster clone, from the kit sold by Rockler, made by RAS Distributors.
Direct link to the project photo set on my Flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/happy-mutant-photography/sets/72157633422254181/
Thanks for looking gang!
-Kevin in Indy To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........

That is an interesting finish. I assume it is some kind of decoupage process.
On 5/6/2013 10:34 PM, vonKevin wrote:

You don't have a label for my favorite beer. :-( http://www.pilsnerurquell.com/in
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Bill, I actually do have a Pilsner Urquell label - like many others in my collection, it simply didn't end up on the guitar. ;)
-Kevin in Indy To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........
On 5/7/2013 1:42 PM, vonKevin wrote:

Then your guitar is going to sound funny! :-)
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY