Finished making new view camera!

I've been working on building my own 8X10 view camera for the past month during my spare time. It works great....no light leaks. I just got my first negatives back. Great results.

Here is a picture of the camera:

B A R R Y

Reply to
B A R R Y

"B A R R Y" <keep_it_in_the snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote

You took that picture with a view camera?

I would have expected better results.

Reply to
Allen Worthington

another degenerate with the IQ of a piss-ant.

Reply to
Bob S.

I doubt your honesty. If this was done with a view camera, the plane of focus almost certainly would have been adjusted correctly so that everything was in perfect focus. Otherwise, try a little front tilt next time.

Reply to
Paul Kierstead