Finish question

I have a carved sign with poly or maybe spar varnish(not sure). Is there a stripper that will take the finish off, sanding would take WAAAAAAY too long. Thanks for any help.
-- HAve A Great Day! CHARLIE NEWTON
Try Stripeze. Most strippers I used in the past were based on methyl-chloride if I recall. Very toxic stuff and not good to breathe, so make darn sure you follow all the directions. I hope it is not poly because that stuff is a real bear to get off and is why I avoid it like the plague for my projects. Don't know why Normie seems addicted to it. Guess he never had the fun of trying to refinish anything. Good luck ...