Finish for Teak

I am building a fairly simple cornice using teak plywood. I've never used teak before, but I am aware that it is quite oily, and am wondering whether a simple Danish oil would work (or teak oil - and yes, I am aware that teak oil has nothing to do with teak). Also, will I need to wipe it down with mineral spirits of lacquer thinner or something before applying the finish?
I built a jewely box out of Jatoba a while back, and had >serious< trouble with getting Arm-R-Seal to dry. Ended up sanding it off and spraying lacquer. I would really like to do something simple with this - it's a simple project.
Thanks to all!
Jon wrote:

Use any finish you like, no special prep needed.
--

dadiOH
Jon wrote:

I do the Teak bright work on our boat and after I sand I wipe it with Acetone then apply the finish. I haven't had any problems yet. Jim

It's plywood. There's not much in the way of oil in something that's 1/32", or less, thick. No need to wipe it down prior to applying Danish oil.
Watco is probably the most familiar name in Danish oil, but there are other manufacturer's that make good products. http://www.triedandtruewoodfinish.com/Vs.htm

Thanks everyone! Jon