Finish for oak end tables

Page 3 of 3
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:30:42 -0500, "Mike G"

Not sure I did - it's just the best "all-in-one" finishing book.
Thanks everyone for your input. I think I am going to go with a polyurethane finish. This is one finish that I'm used to using. I may put 4 - 6 coats on the end table tops just to add some extra protection.