Finish for Cypress

I'm making a patio swing out of cypress. Any recommendations for a finish or just let it weather?

Dave.

Reply to
Dave

Google on "finishing cypress" and there's a good thread started in '97 that has seen action as recently as 2002. Actually, just point your browser here -

.

I'm looking for info on painting cypress, but that's not heavily covered there. Good luck.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique