Fine Woodworking Network.com

Anybody subscribe to this? It's from Tauton press, publishers of Fine Woodworking.
http://www.taunton.com/fwn /
Wow, not a single reply. I guess I got my answer....
Never Enough Money wrote:

Well for my pocket, 60 bucks a year for an online "magazine" is just a tad outrageous and out of touch. I could be mistaken of course but I'd wager, oh say, $60, this folds in a year.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

IIRC, it was $60 for FWW subscribers and $84 for the rest of us sods.

Oooo. I didn't catch that. Worse yet.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company
I could see using it for a month to get info then 8.00 is not so bad. Knight-Toolworks http://www.knight-toolworks.com affordable handmade wooden planes

I was sorta thinking the same thing. Pay for a month and burn up the wires downloading everything on the site. Thought I'd go back and see if there is some kind of limit.
I'd rather use the money on a plane from Knights'
:-)

Yeah, I've subscribed, and I'm spending a lot of time on the site.
If you've subscribed to the mag for a while you may not get a lot of value out of it, but the library of articles in downloadable PDF form is great for me, as I'm just starting out.
As well, they have a number of tips-and-tricks from the magazine pages, and are building up an online video library.
I'm pretty content with it.
--James
On 4 Dec 2005 21:26:45 -0800, "Never Enough Money"