Fine Woodworking Magazines FS

My husband has quit woodworking for health reasons. He has a bookcase full of Fine Woodworking and other Magazines. Probably the most interesting is the set of Fine Woodworking from Volume 1, No. 1 ( Winter, 1975) thru Issue 127 ( December, 1997). All are in mint condition and have been stored in sleeves. There are eight sleeves of Fine Woodworking, including two index's and several others, plus a Biennial Design Book and one on Planes and Chisels. These are heavy and will be shipped book rate from Seattle, WA (98106). I estimate 40-50 lbs. I will also include some odd numbers, 159, 160, 161, 162 and some duplicates of early numbers. I would like $400.00 for all
Bobbie Lewis Seattle
Would you consider selling part of the set?
JJS
Bobbie Lewis wrote:

Joe,
I would rather keep them together. If nobody from this group comes forward, I will list them on ebay, probably. Emails I have received indicate that I am asking a fair price, particularly since these are all the issues which are difficult to find.
Bobbie
sniper-joe wrote:

Bobbie
You're price IS fair. I'm working on SWMBO for clearance, but no luck so far.
Joe