Fine Woodworking Event

This event is happening in New Paltz, NY... probably going since it's right down the road!

John Grossbohlin

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in news:09SdnSVK5sQ9dLzSnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

MMMMmmmm Mohonk ...

Reply to
Han

Make sure you sit through Roland Johnson's presentation if you do anything with hand planes, scrapers or chisels. It is an hour very well spent.

Regards, Roy

Reply to
Roy

I'm more interested in the design and work process sessions. I've pretty much got tools and joinery figured out but where I need improvement is in design and finishing. Not that I'm bad at those, it's that I could be better... I've learned this from my discussions with folks like Garrett Hack, Chris Schwarz, Ernie Conover and other pros who participate in and act as judges at my club's big show in Saratoga Springs. Being competitive in the fine furniture categories is not easy!

John Grossbohlin