Fine Woodworking 177

Thanks to those who contacted me about my work being shown in Fine Woodworking #177. I hope to update my site with the image used over the next few days. Regards from Ireland Niall Cahill www.nirvanawood.com
Niall,
Nice functional web site! Good looking work too!
--
Rumpty

snipped-for-privacy@iol.ie wrote in

Niall,
Beautiful pieces - but for what it's worth - I personally don't care for sites with music or sound. If I'm browsing from home, then it's late and the last thing I need is something that could wake the kids.
If I'm browsing from work - the last thing I need is to advertise that I'm browsing from work... :)
Patrick Conroy wrote:

I don't browse from work , but I agree on all points. I just turn the speakers off and leave them there.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work