Fine Woodworking 177

Thanks to those who contacted me about my work being shown in Fine Woodworking #177. I hope to update my site with the image used over the next few days. Regards from Ireland Niall Cahill

ncahill

Niall,

Nice functional web site! Good looking work too!

Reply to
Rumpty

snipped-for-privacy@iol.ie wrote in news:1117099425.009950.182610 @g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Niall,

Beautiful pieces - but for what it's worth - I personally don't care for sites with music or sound. If I'm browsing from home, then it's late and the last thing I need is something that could wake the kids.

If I'm browsing from work - the last thing I need is to advertise that I'm browsing from work... :)

Reply to
Patrick Conroy

I don't browse from work , but I agree on all points. I just turn the speakers off and leave them there.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax