Fine Woods of Houston

This has been a local treasure for Houston area woodworkers since the mid

80's. I went by there the other day and it was shut down. Apparently, the owner, Charlie Burford, has gone out of the wood business. Any ideas as to what happened?
Reply to
Bubba

I bought there once or twice in the late 70's and mid 80's, Might it have been the high prices?

Reply to
Leon